Friday, January 16, 2009

Crazy Lady!



So while at work today there was a phone call for the bakery. I put down what I am doing and go to answer the phone. When I pick up I say " Thank you for calling Albertsons Bakery this is Sarah how can I help you?" The lady on the other end... lets call her Ruth said I am not sure who I need to talk to but I found a condom in my cake.... Yes it takes you aback a little huh... I am thinking to my self well I know everyone who works in this bakery and there is not a single guys who works on this side of the store at all. So I ask her to explain in further detail.. Well it turns out that the "condom" was not technically in the cake it was under the gold cardboard between that and the plastic container. So I would guess that maybe someone either in her family put it here as a joke or someone came in the grocery store and put it in there... But the whole story sounds a bit fishy... I think she was trying to get something for free... well I transferred the call to the store director and let him deal with the "crazy lady."

1 comment:

  1. woah! that's weird. you're right, she probably was just saying that to get something free. geez... what some people do for a free cake. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete