Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bored



I am sitting here... I did not have to work today and I only had one class so Rick and I had plans to hang out and watch The Office season 2. He all of a sudden decided that he wanted to go hang out with his friend Brian.... Now I don't have a problem with Brian he is a really nice guy.. I just want to have Rick and I time. We never spend time alone it is always Rick and I at his work or Rick and I and Aaron. Oh and by the way the Photo is of Rick and Brian. I guess I am just feeling left out.. Also they are going to ride 4wheelers and dirt bikes tomorrow so it will be another day alone for me. Well I guess it could be worst he might be one of those guys who likes to go to the clubs with his boys and that is so not Rick.... well I guess I am a bit lucky... Well enough of the bellyache n ... I am out...

No comments:

Post a Comment